Steps for downloading eBooks on to your iPad®
1. Open the App Store on your iPad.
2. Search for the HIMSS eBooks app and then download the free app.
3. Open the app and sign in using the user name and password you created for HIMSS eBooks Store.
4. Select "eBook Store" icon from the menu at the foot of the page. It displays the entire HIMSS eBooks catalog which is searchable by category or title.
5. Find the eBook(s) you have already purchased and click on "Download."
6. Now click on the “My Bookshelf" icon on the menu at the foot of the page. All your downloaded eBooks are arranged on the Bookshelf ready for instant viewing.
Note: HIMSS eBooks can only be bought through the portal but can be downloaded on to an iPad.
Android App Download Instructions
With your eBooks library, you can search across titles, browse by category, add bookmarks, change the font size to your preference, jump within the text between chapters and to figures, tables, and references, and much more.
Download and install the iPublishCentral Reader android app from the Google Play Store.